We’ll be back soon!
Apologies for the inconvenience but we’re performing some maintenance work at the moment. If you need to you can
always contact us, otherwise we’ll be back online shortly!
User: If you are at the Gym or Studio, please, inform your full name, your Gympass account email address and the company you work for.
Gym or Studio: Please, get the contact information (full name and company) from all Gympassers visiting your facility. As soon as we are back, we will reach out to validate the visits.
Logo estaremos de volta!
Desculpe a inconveniência, mas neste momento estamos realizando procedimentos de manutenção. Se precisar, você
pode sempre entrar em contato.
Usuário: Caso você esteja na academia, por favor, informe seu nome completo e CPF cadastrado no Gympass na recepção.
Academia: Por favor, anote o nome completo e CPF dos usuários que estiverem na recepção que iremos validar os tokens retroativamente.
¡En un rato estamos de vuelta!
Te pedimos disculpas pero estamos haciendo tareas de mantenimiento. Cualquier cosa que necesites puedes
contactarnos, de otra manera dentro de poco volvemos a estar en funcionamiento.
Si eres un Usuario, por favor, informa tu nombre completo y la empresa en la que trabajas y tu e-mail.
Si eres un dueño/manager de un Gimnasio o Centro por favor, solicita la información de contacto (nombre completo y empresa) a todos los Gympassers que acudieron. Cuando estemos de vuelta, te vamos a contactar para validar las visitas.
How can we help?
Novo processo de check-in
Nova Página de Validação
Frequently Asked Questions
How Gympass Works
A membership with Gympass offers you access to a range of different gyms, studios and activities rather than making you select just one. It's a monthly rolling contract that can be cancelled at anytime with no cancellation or membership fees involved. There's a range of different membership plans available, so you can choose the monthly price and gyms that fits your needs most. Through your employer, membership prices are discounted, meaning you'll pay less to access the gyms in your plan.
Inviting a family member
To add a family member:
- Log in to your Gympass account via the app or website
- From the homepage click the option Invite family members
- Select a plan for them, then fill out all the information requested
- From here you can choose to activate a plan for them by using the same payment details that are in your account or by adding a new payment method
- Your family member will then receive an email to set up their account and create login details
Please note: You will only be able to invite family members if you have an active membership and your company allows family members to join. Family member invitations are restricted to partners and children only, and you may not invite more than 3 family members.
Please also be aware that if the corporate membership is cancelled, all family memberships will be automatically cancelled as well.
Purchasing a plan
Before purchasing a plan we recommend you log in to your account and search the gyms in your area to see what's available. You can do this by clicking on the Search tab in the top left of the screen (desktop) or bottom left of the app.
Once you know which plan you would like, you can add it to your card either directly from the gyms page or on the homepage. Once at the cart enter your payment details to activate the plan, as soon it's active you'll be able to start using it.
Pausing a plan
You can pause your plan once every 6 months for a period of minimum 15 days up to a maximum of 3 months. Please note you are unable to pause your plan if you are currently in a free period.
To request a pause please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the dates you wish to pause your plan.
How it works:
- Your plan will be suspended from the day you request the pause to start until the date you wish to resume
- The date which your plan resumes will be your new billing date with Gympass
- You will receive a proportional credit for the days in which your plan is paused that will be automatically discounted from the price of your plan upon its first renewal
- You will be unable to make any changes to your plan whilst it is paused or request for it to be cancelled
- You will also be unable to manage any family member plans connected to your own
If you need further assistance, please contact our Customer Experience Team.
Creating an account
To create an account:
- Head to the Gympass website and click on Register in the top right corner
- Enter the information required for your company then click Continue. For most companies, this will be a corporate email or employee ID
- Complete the rest of the required information and then Create Account
Please remember that Gympass is only available for corporate users.
Your account could be blocked for one of the following reasons:
- You have attempted login with incorrect credentials multiple times
- You have used a gym's computer or Wi-Fi to access Gympass
- Your mobile device has been used to log in to multiple Gympass accounts
- You have gone too long without a login with Gympass
If your account is locked or blocked, you can attempt clearing the cookies and cache from your browser history to resolve the issue. If the problem persists please contact our Customer Experience team.
Reset your password
If you can't remember your password you can always request a reset from the login page:
- Head to the login page and enter your email
- On the password page select Forgot your password? from the options underneath
- Enter the email linked to your Gympass account and you'll then receive an email with a link to reset your password
Remember your password must be at least 8 characters with at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and either numbers or symbols.
Searching gyms and activities
To search for gyms or activities in your area:
- Make sure you're logged into your Gympass account then head to the Search page
- Refine your search by activity or location or use the advanced search options to filter by plan, gym features or a range of other options
- Click on the gym's name to view additional information about it such as booking information or the access included
Using a daily token
A daily token is a 10 digit number unique to your membership that can be used as a backup validation if you're unable to perform a check-in when at the gym.
To view your daily token, click on Check-in at the bottom of the app.
You can present this number to staff in order to be granted access.
Please note: not all Gympass partners accept the daily token, so please check on their specific page before attending.
Accessing gyms through check-in
The simplest way to gain access to gyms is by performing a check-in on the Gympass app when you arrive at the gym. To perform a check-in:
- Ensure location services are turned on for your mobile device and location permissions are accepted within the Gympass app
- When you are arriving at the gym, login to the app and select the Check-in option
- The app will then load gyms nearby where you can perform a check-in
- Select the gym you wish to attend and the activity you want to attend
- Once the check-in on your device is completed you can inform staff that you have done so and they will confirm this to allow you entry
If you experience any technical difficulties with this process please attempt all regular troubleshooting such as closing and reopening the app, deleting and reinstalling the app or restarting your device.
If the issue persists please contact our Customer Experience team immediately.