To find out which gyms are included in each plan please find below the version that most looks like your screen:
- Log in to your account on our app or website and click on the search icon.
- Search for the gym, activity, or studio you want and, by clicking on the result, you will find the plan available for the partner.
- On the gym page on the app, you may see Available on your plan, which means you can check in at this location.
If you see Available on (name of the plan) you will need to upgrade your plan to visit the facility.
Then simply activate or change your plan according to the availability of the partners you wish to access.
💡 Make sure your mobile's GPS is on. Otherwise, the search will not bring any results.
- Log in to the app and click on Explore.
- Fill in the search field with the name of the gym.
- Click on the option you want and select See what's included by plan.
You can see which plan the gym is included in and the number of sessions available in each plan.
You must have a Gympass account to log in to the app or website.
Remember that registration is only available for employees of companies that offer Gympass and setting up an account does not involve any fees! Payments are only made once the plan is active.