The fees paid by Gympass may vary in accordance with each partner location charging its own non-Gympass users a different fee per month, year, or other terms.
Our team evaluates these fees and calculates the price to be transferred monthly. Bank transfers for the previous month are made on the 15th of each month to the bank account registered with Gympass.
📌For example, the fees due for Gympass users attending your gym in January are paid on February 15th.
You can check the amount transferred by accessing the Reports tab in the Partner Portal of our website.
The transfer amount depends on several factors, mainly the monthly fee that the gym charges its private users.
- Log in to the Partner Portal and click on Profile.
- Under Bank account, select View.
- Select Edit Bank Account and click Continue.
- Enter the verification code that was sent to you in the registered e-mail.
- Confirm your identification by entering the currently registered bank account number.
- Click on Include new bank details > Continue and fill in the new details.
- Select Confirm, and done!
Your details will be updated, and the next payment will be made to the new account.