Who can perform this action:
📌The plan can be paused once every six months and must be at least 15 and at most 30 days paused.
Choose the version that most look like your screen before starting the cancellation request:
📌 To pause a Family Member's plan, the account holder needs to send us a request on this link.
Only the first pause is done directly through the app. If you have previously requested a pause, and would like to pause your plan once again, from now on only our team can help you. Click here if this is your case.
If you would like to request a plan pause for the first time, just follow the step-by-step:
- Log into your Gympass account and click on Plan management.
- At the bottom of the page, click Pause plan.
- Then click Select return date to continue your pause.
- Choose the dates you want and click Pause. The pause will start the day after the date of request.
- Once you select the return date, your pause will be confirmed. You will receive an email with the pause confirmation.
After the pause, your plan reactivation is done automatically.
📧 An email is sent 7 days in advance to communicate that the plan reactivation will be done.
- Log into your account in the app and click Profile.
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen, and then click on Account.
- In Subscription, select Manage subscription and then Pause subscription.
- Click Continue and fill out the return date.
Select Pause subscription > Ok, and that’s it!!
Your plan will reactivate automatically on the return date set.
💰 When you reactivate your plan, the billing date changes according to the number of days paused.
Example: If the billing date is the 1st of every month and the plan is paused for 15 days on the 10th, the plan will reactivate on the 25th, and the new billing date will be the 15th of each month.
💡 To pause your Family Member's plan, select Profile > Account > Family Members and follow the steps above.