You can change your or a Family Members' plan following the steps below:
- Sign in with your registered email address and password.
- Then click on the arrow next to your name in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select Plan Management to see your current plan and the options available. Or select Dependents to pick the person you want to change the plan.
- Now, choose your or the Family Member's chosen new plan, click on the Change button and confirm it.
- That’s it, the plan change is done. 🤸
Remember that just the account holder is able to change the dependent's plan.
When upgrading a plan, the change and billing update occur automatically. In case of a plan downgrade, both the plan change and the billing will not be adjusted until the next billing cycle.
Important note: the plan prices available to you depend on your company and can be adjusted. See Terms for details.
If you are having issues changing your plan, make sure that:
- You have an active plan. If your plan is paused or scheduled for cancellation, you won't be able to make the change.
- There is a valid payment method registered — if you pay via credit card, please double-check if the card is still valid.
- If you are a Family Member your plan is managed by your account holder. Therefore, it is not possible to make the plan change from your account and you must ask your Account Holder to make it.
If none of the suggestions above help and you are unable to change your Gympass plan, please report this as soon as possible.
Our team is always ready to help in these situations. You can send a request through this link or chat via the icon aside.
If you would like to activate your plan, switch or make any changes during this period, please contact us by submitting a request below or clicking on the button below to chat.