To provide the most accurate information on your plan options, the gym search feature is only accessible after you log in to the Gympass app. Creating an account is free and you will be able to view the local gyms before deciding to activate a plan.
To search for the gyms and studios within your local area:
- Sign in to your account on the app and click the Search button at the bottom of the screen.
- If you have given the app permission to know your location, the search will load gyms near your current location. You can change the location to any zip code, city, or region you wish.
- You can also enter gym names or activities (like bootcamp or yoga) to locate gyms within that location.
- If you want to see only gyms and studios available in your plan, select the filter In my plan at the top of the page.
- If you wish to see a list instead of the map view, slide the Facilities nearby list up over the map. If you wish to use the map view, you can slide the Facilities nearby list down to view a bigger map area
- Click on the gym you are interested in to learn how to access it and see the gym plan level it is in.