Not all companies offer dependents options as part of their benefit. And not every person is eligible.
💬 Send us a message to check if you are eligible here.
If eligible, how many dependents can I have?
- You can add up to 3 dependents
- To qualify as a dependent, the person needs to be your spouse or child.
- 💡 The account holder has to have an active plan and be an eligible employee to add dependents.
- Dependents cannot have nor add dependents themselves.
How to add a dependent to my plan?
Only account holders can add dependents. They should follow these steps.
- Sign in to the Gympass app or website.
- Click down the arrow next to your name.
- Select Invite dependents > Add a dependent — if you don’t see Invite dependents > Add a dependent, it might mean you are not eligible to have dependents.
- Choose a plan for your dependent.
- Inform your dependent's email address and contact information.
- Submit the payment information requested.
You have to pay an additional membership fee to add dependents. This fee is charged according to the plan chosen by your dependent and it only happens when you activate the dependent plan.
- 💰 Check plan pricing before purchasing a new plan for a dependent.
- 💡 Gympass sends your dependent a password setup email once their account is active.
- 🤸 Dependents can check in, do gym searches, book classes, and enjoy their Gympass benefit. But only account holders can manage dependents' plans — pause, chance plan, etc.
💬 Questions? Send us a message by clicking here.