Who can perform this action
If your company allows it and you have already activated your plan, you can add up to 3 family members.
Note that adding a family member will be an additional membership fee.
💡 People who continue to use Gympass after leaving their company cannot add or keep family members.
To add a subscription for family members, follow the steps below:
Choose the version that most looks like your screen before starting the cancellation request:
- Sign in to the Gympass app or website.
- Click down the arrow next to your name.
- Select Invite dependents > Add a dependent — if you don’t see this option, it might mean you are not eligible to have dependents.
- Choose a plan for your dependent.
- Inform your dependent's email address and contact information.
- Submit the payment information requested.
The Account Holder has to have an active plan and be an eligible employee to add Family Members.
- Logged in to the app go to your Profile and click on the Settings gear.
- Select Account and click on Family Members.
- Click Add new subscription, choose a plan, and click on Continue.
- Add a new or select your payment method and click Subscribe.
Click on Send link for the family member to complete their registration.
💡 If the link doesn't work or has expired, check out what to do here.