With our plans you can access one gym a day and multiple gyms each month. This means you can choose any type of activity once a day, either in person or online.
The only way to access gyms and studios in person with Gympass is by doing a check-in.
Before doing the check-in of the day, we recommend you make sure that:
- You have not already used your daily check-in.
- You are logged into the correct account.
- You are within 100 meters of the gym.
- The gym or activity you want is included in your active plan.
- The gym shown in the app is the same gym where you want to check-in.
- Make sure that the GPS / geo-location in the mobile app is enabled.
To check in, follow these steps when you arrive at the gym or studio:
- Access the Gympass app and sign in.
- Click on the Check-in button at the bottom of the screen.
- Search and select the gym or studio you are at and the activity you want.
- Click on the Confirm option and you're done. Have a great workout!
📌The family members must access their own accounts to check-in at the gyms.
If you have had any problems accessing the gym or studio, here we give you some options of what might have happened.
If you are going to check in at a gym for the first time, it’s necessary to inform your Gympass ID in the reception before trying to check in. You can find it in the app right below your name.
After being registered at the gym’s system, you can go ahead and do the check-in through the Gympass app.