Choose the version that most look like your screen before proceeding:
Who can perform this action:
You must cancel the dependent's plan before deleting it. You will not be able to exclude someone who has an active plan.
With the dependent's plan cancelled, the Account Holder should follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Log in to your account and click the down arrow next to your name.
- Then click on Dependents.
- From the arrow next to the dependent's name, select Remove.
That is it! The dependent will no longer be available in your account.
When canceling a Family Member's plan, the Account Holder automatically unlinks them from their account.
To delete the account, without an active plan, the Family Member should follow the steps below:
- Log in to the app.
- Select Profile in the bottom menu and click on the gear icon.
- Click on the Delete account option, and you're done!