We are happy to see you around. Here are all the answers to the questions you may have.
- What is Gympass?
- Gympass is the world’s largest fitness platform and we have partnered with Uber to offer you unlimited access to thousands of gyms, studios and activities. This means that you can visit multiple gyms and classes across the UK & Ireland rather than just one. It is a monthly rolling contract that you can cancel at any time at no cost.
- How does it work?
- Create an account for free to see which gyms and fitness activities are available and at what price. Select a plan that is suitable for you, and then enter your payment details to activate it.
- Once your plan is active you can visit the gym immediately! To enter the gym you will need to check in on our app and show the confirmation at the reception. To book classes please see the specific location’s page on our website or app to find out how to do this.
- How do I register?
- Access your Uber login page and enter your details to create your account. The details will be your email address and password. You will be redirected to our website where you can see what plans, gyms and fitness activities are available.
- What is the payment process?
- Payment is taken monthly from the credit or debit card of your choice. You will be asked for this information when you activate your plan. Payment is not taken by direct debit, so if you want to change or cancel your plan at any time, you can do this on our website under Change or cancel plan section.
- The payment will be taken separately from the credit or debit card of your choice and it won’t appear on your payment statement. Your payment history with us will be shown on your bank statement (or where you usually check your card payments).
- How do I know if I am eligible for Gympass?
- Easy! You are eligible for Gympass if you have completed 100 trips in the last 8 weeks. If you have not yet completed this number, Gympass will be available as soon as you do!
- Can I join from Ireland?
- Sure! We have over 2,000 venues across the UK and Ireland. Explore them via the app.
- The best part: family members can join!
- The prices you see on your account are only for you but once you have an active plan you can invite your family members to join you. They will also have exclusive prices. You can add up to 3 family members from your Gympass homepage or by visiting the My family section in your account.
If you have any questions, please contact our team by sending us a request. 🙂