Before trying to access Strava, make sure that this Partner App is included on your active Gympass plan. Click here, if it says Included on your plan, you are good to go. If not, you can upgrade your plan and enjoy Strava!
To access Strava, just follow these steps:
- Log in to your Gympass account and open up the Partner Apps from the banner at the top. Scroll down to the Fitness Apps and select Strava or click here.
- Click on the GET button to be directed to our partner’s website.
- Fill in your Gympass email, name and click Submit.
- Once the form is completed, you will receive your Strava code in your email within 24 hours — check your Spam/Junk folders.
- You will receive an email with a unique code and a button to redeem the code.
- The Redeem code button should redirect you here: https://www.strava.com/subscribe/redeem.
- Put the unique code on the redeem page and create your account.
- Download the Strava app and log in with your email — download it directly inside your Gympass app so it will be linked to your Gympass account.
If you already have a Strava account, log in and add your code to make it premium.
If you don’t receive your Strava code on the email you submitted when creating your account, please fill in this form with the following information:
- Where did you create your account? Desktop or mobile?
- In which browser? Google Chrome, Safari, etc?
- Index a screenshot of the error if there were some when creating your account.
We will take a look at your case and help you get your unique Strava code as soon as we receive your request.