Every employee that leaves the company should be removed from the eligibility file.
It’s very important that employee removals are updated at least a week before your company's billing date so that the list of eligible members is correct for the next billing cycle.
- Employees who pay via credit card: the billing will continue automatically, as well as access to the benefit if they are not removed from the list.
- Employees with payroll deduction: if the removal request is made after the company’s billing date, the cost of that employee will be charged as the Gympass payroll process is paid in advance for the following month.
- Log in to the HR Portal. If you are already logged in, click your name in the upper right corner and select HR Portal.
- In the Eligible Management section, locate the name of the employee you wish to remove.
- Click on the 3 dots next to the name and select Remove.
If the employee has an active plan at the time of removal, the plan will continue to be available at your rates until the employee’s next billing date.