Once you pause your plan, you will not be able to check in or attend any class. That means that you won’t be able to attend any class that you booked before you paused your plan.
Articles in this section
- How can I pause my plan?
- For how long and how often can I pause my plan?
- Once selected, when will the pause come into effect?
- Can I pause my plan while I am on a free trial?
- Can I pause my dependents’ plans?
- Once paused, can I change my reactivation date (to an earlier or later date)?
- Can I change or cancel my plan while it’s paused?
- What happens to my booked classes?
- Where can I see the Gympass credit received for the pause?
- My payment method is credit card, how will the billing work?