Once you pause your plan, you will not be able to check in or attend any class. That means that you won’t be able to attend any class that you booked before you paused your plan.
Articles in this section
- How can I pause my plan?
- For how long and how often can I pause my plan?
- Can I pause my dependents’ plans?
- Can I change or cancel my plan while it’s paused?
- Once selected, when will the pause begin?
- Can I pause my plan while I am on a free trial?
- Once it's paused, can I reactivate my plan earlier than the return date I selected?
- My plan is about to reactivate, but I'm not ready to use it yet. Can I extend the pause?
- What happens to my booked classes?
- Where can I see the Gympass credit received for the pause?