You can pause your plan for a minimum of 15 days, up to a maximum of 60 days every 6 months, which means 120 days per year.
Before pausing your plan, make sure you have an active plan. If you do so, follow these steps to pause your plan:
- Log into your Gympass account and click on Plan Management.
- At the bottom of the page, click Pause plan.
- Then click Select return date to continue your pause.
- Choose the dates you want and click Pause. The pause will start the day after the date of request.
- Once you select the return date, your pause will be confirmed. You will receive an email with the pause confirmation.
During the pause, your plan will not automatically renew, so you will not be charged. You will receive Gympass credit for the reaming days of your billing cycle after the pause and the system will pull from your credit when reactivating your plan.
If you need to pause your plan for a second time, please contact our team by sending a request here or clicking the button below to chat.
Check out here how to extend the pause of your plan.
If you need to pause your dependent's plan, please contact our team by sending a request here.
Remember that the plan can be paused for 15 to 60 days and that the amount of the plan that has been paid and not used, returns as a credit to the account of the plan holder.
If there was not supposed to be an issue, please go ahead and try the step-by-step all over again. If it still does not work, please contact our team by sending a request here or clicking the button below to chat.