Check the following tips if you are having trouble resetting your password
1. Make sure to correctly enter the email address registered to your account - if you entered another email, the link will not be sent to you
2. Check your email’s spam folder - some companies block external automated emails
3. Make sure that you’ve not requested the password link more than once - Each request will send a new link and only the most recent link will be valid
4. Ensure that the password link that you are trying to access is valid (the link is valid for 2 hours)
5. Make sure that you have not entered your password incorrectly or a password that has been used before.
Tip: The first step in creating a secure password is to use a combination of different characters, such as numbers, capital letters, and symbols. The more complex your password is, the more difficult it will be for someone to crack it (e.g., Gymp@ss123). If none of the points above help solve your problem and you are still unable to reset your password, please access our Chatbot to get in touch with us.