Your password reset may not have worked for one of the following reasons:
- You have requested the password reset email to the wrong email address, it must be the same address as the one in your Gympass account.
- The reset email has been sent to the spam or junk folder by mistake.
- The reset email is being blocked by firewall security. Some corporate emails addresses may not allow the delivery of automated emails.
- You may have requested more than one password reset email and are not using the most recent one.
- The password reset link has expired as it is only valid for 2 hours.
- The password you are trying to save is invalid. It must be 8 or more characters with a capital letter and either numbers or characters as well.
- You are already logged in into your account. Remember to log out and then click on the link you received by email.
If none of the above reasons resolves the issue please contact us and we will be happy to investigate further for you.
Need more assistance? Contact us at (844) 478 4744
or write to us at email@example.com