If you don’t know how to check-in, check out the instructions here.
See below a few factors that can cause check-in errors at gyms and studios:
- Your plan may not be active.
- The gym or activity you want is not included in your plan.
- You are not within 100 meters of the gym.
- Your check-in was not validated within twenty minutes of you attempting it. You have passed the 20-minute check-in deadline.
- You had a grace period to use at that gym and it expired.
Before submitting your check-in of the day, we recommend you make sure that:
- You have not already used your daily check-in.
- You are logged into the correct account.
- The gym or activity you want is included in your active plan.
- The gym shown in the app is the same gym where you want to check in.
- Make sure that the GPS / geo-location in the mobile app is enabled.
If you are still unable to check-in, please contact our team via Chat , which you can find at the bottom of the screen, or by submitting a request here.
First, double-check all the points mentioned above and make sure everything is okay with your account and you have an active plan covering the desired gym. If these points are covered, you will be able to check-in at your gym.
The gym where you have tried to check-in can also contact our Gym Support team via Chat on the website to resolve any issues.
1. The gym changed tiers and is no longer available in your plan. See here how to change your plan.
2. The location of the gym is incorrect in the app and it need to be fixed. Please contact our team via Chat , which you can find at the bottom of the screen, or by submitting a request here.
3. The gym is no longer a Gympass partner. You can find other gyms available in you plan on the Search tab.