With our plans, you can choose any type of activity once a day, either in person or online. However, the only way to access gyms and studios in person with Gympass is by checking in.
See below a few factors that can cause check-in errors at gyms:
- Your plan may not be active;
- The gym or activity you want is not included in your plan;
- You are not within 100 m of the gym;
- You have passed the 20-minute check-in deadline;
- You had a grace period to use at that gym and it expired.
We also recommend you make sure that:
- You haven't already checked in that day;
- You are logged in to the correct account;
- The gym displayed in the app is the same gym where you tried to check in.
How Can I Make Sure The Check-In Will Work?
First, check all the points mentioned above and make sure everything is fine with your account.
The gym where you tried to check in can also contact our Gym Support team via website chat to solve any issues.
If you are still unable to check in, please get in touch with our customer experience team via chat that you can find at the bottom of the screen or by submitting a request here.