Activating a plan with Gympass is super easy. Follow the steps below:
- Access our app to sign in or register.
- Once you choose the plan that best fits your needs, select Activate plan.
- Select one of the payment methods offered by your company, fill in the info required, and click on Start my plan.
- Your plan is now active and you can enjoy it right away! 🤸♀️
Note: For the best experience, please log into your app instead of our website to activate your plan.
Keep in mind that Gympass plans are only available as a workplace benefit. You may only access Gympass through your employer or health insurance provider if they provide Gympass as a benefit.
With an active plan, you have one (1) check-in per day to access: in-person or live classes on gyms, studios, or Personal Trainers.
Blue365 users who wish to take advantage of Gympass will need to register through the Blue365 website. After signing in to Blue365, you will be able to create your Gympass account on the Gympass offer page.
Once your account is created, you will be able to login into the Gympass app or website and follow the above steps to activate a Gympass plan.
A plan must be paused for a minimum of 15 days before it is reactivated through our app and website. Our team can assist with reactivating paused plans if they have been paused for less than 15 days, just click here for assistance.
If it has been more than 15 days since you last paused your plan, just follow the steps below to unpause it yourself:
- Log into your Gympass Account.
- On the homepage, you will see the option Reactivate your plan — you can also visit your Manage Plan settings to view this option.
- Click Reactivate plan now, then confirm you wish to reactivate your plan.
- Your plan is now active again and you can enjoy it right away!
If you are facing any issues when submitting a payment method to activate your plan, the first step is to try doing it on the Gympass app.
If it still doesn’t work, please click on the button aside to chat.