To activate your plan:
- Access our app to sign in or register.
- Once you choose the plan that best fits your needs, select Activate plan.
- Select one of the payment methods offered by your company and fill out the info required.
- Click on Start my plan.
💡 Gympass plans are only available as a workplace benefit.
You may only access Gympass through your employer or health insurance provider if they provide Gympass as a benefit.
With an active plan, you have 1 check-in per day to access: in-person or live classes in gyms, studios, or Personal Trainers
A plan must be paused for a minimum of 15 days before it is reactivated through our app or website.
💡 Our team can assist you reactivate your paused plan. Click here for assistance.
If it's been more than 15 days since you last paused your plan, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to the Gympass app or website.
- On the homepage, you will see the option Reactivate your plan — you can also visit your Manage plan settings to view this option.
- Select Reactivate plan now, and confirm.
Any issues when submitting a payment method may be related to using the app on a browser. Please, try doing it on the Gympass app.
If the issue persists, please click on the button aside to chat.
Didn’t find the answer to your question? Contact us.