To create an account, you need to make sure that your company offers Gympas as a benefit — we are only available as a workplace benefit. If your company is not yet part of Gympass, you can make a referral by clicking here. 🤸
If you are accessing Gympass through Blue365 and can't register, please contact our team, via chat by clicking on the button at the bottom of the page or by sending a request.
Follow the step by steps below to create an account and get access to all available plans for you:
- You can start clicking here or accessing the Gympass app or website.
- Search and select your company.
- Put the registration identification method requested. It would be your corporate email, identification document, or employee number depending on your company's way to register. And click on Continue.
- Complete your information with your email, name, and password and click on continue to proceed with your registration. If necessary, verify your email address and add the code sent to the email provided.
- Click on Signup to finish.
- All set, now you have a Gympass account!
If you have had any problems finalizing the registration or the purchase of your plan, such as an error processing card, please try again via the Gympass app. If the error still remains, please contact our team. We would be happy to assist you!
Check out here how to activate your Gympass plan.