Searching gyms and activities
To search for gyms or activities in your area:
- Make sure you're logged into your Gympass account then head to the Search page
- Refine your search by activity or location or use the advanced search options to filter by plan, gym features or a range of other options
- Click on the gym's name to view additional information about it such as booking information or the access included
Using a daily token
A daily token is a 10 digit number unique to your membership that can be used as a backup validation if you're unable to perform a check-in when at the gym.
To view your daily token, click on Check-in at the bottom of the app.
You can present this number to staff in order to be granted access.
Please note: not all Gympass partners accept the daily token, so please check on their specific page before attending.
Accessing gyms through check-in
The simplest way to gain access to gyms is by performing a check-in on the Gympass app when you arrive at the gym. To perform a check-in:
- Ensure location services are turned on for your mobile device and location permissions are accepted within the Gympass app
- When you are arriving at the gym, login to the app and select the Check-in option
- The app will then load gyms nearby where you can perform a check-in
- Select the gym you wish to attend and the activity you want to attend
- Once the check-in on your device is completed you can inform staff that you have done so and they will confirm this to allow you entry
If you experience any technical difficulties with this process please attempt all regular troubleshooting such as closing and reopening the app, deleting and reinstalling the app or restarting your device.
If the issue persists please contact our Customer Experience team immediately.
Do you work at Uber? This article is for you!
We are happy to see you around. Here are all the answers to the questions you may have.
What is Gympass?
Gympass is the world’s largest fitness platform and we have partnered with Uber to offer you unlimited access to thousands of gyms, studios and activities. This means that you can visit multiple gyms and classes across the UK & Ireland rather than just one. It is a monthly rolling contract that you can cancel at any time at no cost.
How does it work?
Create an account for free to see which gyms and fitness activities are available and at what price. Select a plan that is suitable for you, and then enter your payment details to activate it.
Once your plan is active you can visit the gym immediately! To enter the gym you will need to check in on our app and show the confirmation at the reception. To book classes please see the specific location’s page on our website or app to find out how to do this.
How do I register?
Access your Uber login page and enter your details to create your account. The details will be your email address and password. You will be redirected to our website where you can see what plans, gyms and fitness activities are available.
What is the payment process?
Payment is taken monthly from the credit or debit card of your choice. You will be asked for this information when you activate your plan. Payment is not taken by direct debit, so if you want to change or cancel your plan at any time, you can do this on our website under Change or cancel plan section.
The payment will be taken separately from the credit or debit card of your choice and it won’t appear on your payment statement. Your payment history with us will be shown on your bank statement (or where you usually check your card payments).
How do I know if I am eligible for Gympass?
Easy! You are eligible for Gympass if you have completed 100 trips in the last 8 weeks. If you have not yet completed this number, Gympass will be available as soon as you do!
Can I join from Ireland?
Sure! We have over 2,000 venues across the UK and Ireland. Explore them via the app.
The best part: family members can join!
The prices you see on your account are only for you but once you have an active plan you can invite your family members to join you. They will also have exclusive prices. You can add up to 3 family members from your Gympass homepage or by visiting the My family section in your account.
Still have questions?
You can contact our Customer Experience team by clicking on the Chat button or by emailing us at email@example.com
View your Gympass visits
You can view your previous validations with Gympass by going to your account settings and selecting the My check-ins option. This will show where you've already used your Gympass plan and when.
Using Gympass abroad
When abroad you're able to use Gympass to access gyms that are available in your plan in two different ways:
1) If you go to a country that has the same currency as your own, there will be no adjustments in the amount of your unlimited plan prices and you can use gyms as normal
2) If you go to a country where the currency is different from your own, the price of your unlimited plan will decrease by 10% to factor in changes with the exchange rate. Rates are updated daily so you need to be aware of the value of your plan on a daily basis if you plan on using gyms in these countries
Note: in the advanced search options, there's an option called Gyms included in my plan: if you're searching gyms in another country with a different currency, this option will show you an estimate of what your plan is worth for that day in that currency.