Gympass plans work as a rolling membership. Your plan will renew every 30 days until you choose to cancel or pause your plan.
📌Please review our Terms and Conditions for specific details about refunds. You can view them at gympass.com/uk/terms
If you are eligible for a refund, please keep in mind that refunds are processed in three different ways depending on how the charge was paid:
- Gympass Credit
- The fastest way to receive a refund is through our Gympass Credit and this is available for all refunds.
- Our agents can add credit back to your Gympass account which will be applied to the next charge of yours or your family member's plans.
- Debit/Credit Card Refund or Direct Debit
- If the charge in question was on a credit/debit card, we can refund the charge directly back onto the card. This could take up to 10 or more business days depending on your financial institution.
- If the charge was through your payroll, we can refund the charge through your company's payroll system. This could take up to 60 days depending on your payroll system.
If you believe there was an issue with your payment our CX Support team is available to help you. 🙂