If you’re the owner of a gym or are a Personal Trainer and you can already offer classes, creating your class schedule makes it easy for users to search for your business on Gympass App and helps organise your day.
To get started, just access the Partner Portal and follow the steps below:
- After signing in, click on Calendar and select add first class.
- Add the class name (e.g., “Vinyasa Yoga”, “HIIT”, or Personal Trainer).
- Add your streaming link (limited to Zoom, Google Hangout/Google Meet).
- Select a category to help users find your profile.
- Add a class description.
- Complete the How to get ready for the class field and always set the class duration to 30 minutes.
- Define the booking window — how far in advance users can book this class.
- Then choose the days of the week and times your classes will take place.
- Once this is done, click on Save class.
📌 The minimum duration of the class must be 30 minutes.
When a Gympass user books a class, you will receive an email containing all key information, such as the user's name, date, and time of the class.
In this email, you will also find:
- The link to start the class.
- The link to add the class to your calendar, so it’s easier for you to manage them.
- The link to cancel the class, if necessary.
It’s important to note that problems with sending and receiving emails may occur. For this reason, we recommend that you check the Class Report section for your bookings through the Partner Portal.