You can pause your plan once every 6 months. When pausing, you can pause for a minimum of 15 days up to a maximum of 90 days.
Articles in this section
- How do I pause my plan?
- How often and how long can I pause my plan for?
- Can I pause my family members as well?
- Can I change or cancel my plan while it’s paused?
- When does a pause start?
- Can I pause my plan during a free trial?
- Once paused, can I reactivate my plan earlier than planned?
- My plan is about to reactivate, but I don’t feel ready. Can I extend the pause?
- What happens to my booked classes?
- Where can I view any Gympass credit from pausing my plan?