You can pause your plan for a minimum of 15 days, up to a maximum of 30 days each 6 months, which means 60 days per year.
If you wish to request a pause of your plan, follow the step-by-step below:
- Log into your Gympass account and click on Plan Management.
- At the bottom of the page, click Pause plan.
- Then click Select return date to continue your pause.
- Choose the dates you want and click Pause. The pause will start the day after the date of request.
- Once you select the return date, your pause will be confirmed. You will receive an email with the pause confirmation.
The pause will start on the day following the requested date.
During the pause, your plan will not renew automatically, so you will not be charged. You will receive Gympass credit for the remaining days of your billing cycle after the pause. You can check your credit by heading into the Financial section of your Profile. The system will use the credit when reactivating your plan or renewing your family member's plan.
After the end of the pause period, the reactivation of the plan happens automatically. An email is sent 7 days before the plan's reactivation.
Please be aware that you cannot manage your plan(s) whilst it is paused. Please also be aware that if there are changes to the service whilst your plan is paused, we cannot guarantee that the conditions of your plan will be unaffected by this.
Check out here how to extend the pause of your plan.
If you need to pause your Family Member's plan, please contact our team by sending a request here.
Remember that the plan can be paused for 15 to 30 days in a row and that the amount of the plan that has been paid and not used, returns as a credit to the main account holder.