You can pause your plan once every 6 months for a period of minimum 15 days up to a maximum of 3 months. Please note you are unable to pause your plan if you are currently in a free period.
To request a pause please send an email to email@example.com outlining the dates you wish to pause your plan.
How it works:
- Your plan will be suspended from the day you request the pause to start until the date you wish to resume
- The date which your plan resumes will be your new billing date with Gympass
- You will receive a proportional credit for the days in which your plan is paused that will be automatically discounted from the price of your plan upon its first renewal
- You will be unable to make any changes to your plan whilst it is paused or request for it to be cancelled
- You will also be unable to manage any family member plans connected to your own
If you need further assistance, please contact our Customer Experience Team.
* Please be aware that if there are changes to the service whilst your plan is paused, we cannot guarantee that the conditions of your plan will be unaffected by this.