The simplest way to gain access to gyms is by performing a check-in on the Gympass app when you arrive at the gym. To perform a check-in:
- Ensure location services are turned on for your mobile device and location permissions are accepted within the Gympass app
- When you are arriving at the gym, login to the app and select the Check-in option
- The app will then load gyms nearby where you can perform a check-in
- Select the gym you wish to attend and the activity you want to attend
- Once the check-in on your device is completed you can inform staff that you have done so and they will confirm this to allow you entry
Remember: you can only check-in with Gympass once per day, so you'll only be able to attend one partner location per day.
If you experience any technical difficulties with this process please attempt all regular troubleshooting such as closing and reopening the app, deleting and reinstalling the app or restarting your device.
If the issue persists please contact our Customer Experience team immediately.