If you’re experiencing issues adding a family member it may be due to one of the following.
- You do not have an active plan
- You have reached your limit of 3 registered family members per user
- Your company does not offer the option of inviting family members
- The family member you are trying to invite is already registered
- You are trying to invite a family member with an email being used in another account
- You are using Gympass as a family member yourself. Only corporate users are able to invite family members.
If you are unsure whether your company allows you to add family members, we suggest you check with your HR department for further information.
If none of the above reasons resolves the issue please contact us and we will be happy to look into this for you. 🙂