If you’ve forgotten your password and need to reset it but are unable to do so, check out the suggestions below to help you figure out what might be happening:
- Make sure to correctly enter the email address registered to your account - if you entered another email, the link will not be sent to you;
- Check if you are accessing the correct account;
- Check your email’s spam folder - some companies block external automated emails;
- Make sure that you have not requested the password link more than once and are not accessing an old link - with each new password reset request, the previous link expires;
- Ensure that the password link that you are trying to access is valid (the link is valid for 2 hours);
- Make sure that you have not entered your password incorrectly or a password that has been used before.
Tip: The first step in creating a secure password is to use a combination of different characters, such as numbers, capital letters, and symbols. The more complex your password is, the more difficult it will be for someone to crack it (e.g., Gymp@ss123).
If none of the above reasons resolve the issue please contact us and we will be happy to investigate further for you.