If you are still unable to check in, please contact our team via Chat, which you can find at the bottom of the screen, or by submitting a request here.
With our plans, you can choose any type of activity once a day, either in person or online. That means that you can access one gym a day and multiple gyms during the month. However, the only way to access gyms and studios in person with Gympass is by checking in.
📌Remember that to locate gyms and other partners within your plan, you need to click on the search button in the application or on the website.
See below a few factors that can cause check-in errors at gyms:
- Your plan may not be active
- The gym or activity you want is not included in your plan
- You are not within 100 m of the gym
- You have passed the 20-minute check-in deadline
- You had a grace period to use at that gym and it expired
We also recommend you make sure that:
- We also recommend that you make sure of this
- You have not already used day check-in
- You are logged into the correct account
- The gym shown in the app is the same gym where you tried to check-in
How can I be sure that Check-In will work?
First, double-check all the points mentioned above and make sure everything is okay with your account, activated plan, and correct price to access the gym you want.
The gym where you have tried to check in can also contact our Gym Support team via chat on the website to resolve any issues.