Who can perform this action
📌 Not all companies offer Family Members as part of their benefit.
💡 You can add up to 3 Family Members if you are eligible.
Choose the version that most look like your screen before proceeding:
- Sign in to the Gympass app or website.
- Click down the arrow next to your name.
- Select Family > Add new family member — if you don’t see this option, it might mean you are not eligible to have Family Members.
- Choose a plan for your dependant.
- Inform your dependant's email address and contact information.
- Submit the payment information requested.
💡 The Account Holder has to have an active plan and be an eligible employee to add Family Members.
- Logged in to the app go to your Profile and click on the settings gear.
- Select Account and click on Family Members.
- Click Add new subscription, choose a plan, and click on Continue.
- Add or select the payment method and click on Subscribe.
📤 Share the activation link for your Family Member to complete the registration process and enjoy the plan!
💡 The Family Member must create the account with their own email, different from the Account Holder's email.
We consider Family Members: spouse, life partner, and children.