Important noteGympass plans are only available for corporate users. You can only activate a plan if your company offers Gympass, if your account is linked to this company, and if you have already received our welcome email.
Start by creating your account to activate a plan. Once registered, follow the step-by-step below:
- Log in to our app or website.
- Choose the plan that suits you best and click on Select plan.
- Click on Choose payment method, add the payment information, and click on Start my plan.
- Your plan will be active and you can enjoy it!
A plan must be paused for a minimum of 15 days before it is reactivated through the app or website.
💡 Our team can assist you reactivate your paused plan. Click here for assistance. If it's been more than 15 days since you last paused your plan, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to the Gympass app or website.
- On the homepage, you will see the option Reactivate your plan — you can also visit your Manage plan settings to view this option.
- Select Reactivate plan now, and confirm.