To create an account, the company you work for must be a partner of Gympass. If your company is not yet part of Gympass, you can make a referral by clicking here.
Follow the steps below to create an account to get access to all the available plans:
- Open the Gympass app or website and click on Sign up for free.
- Search and select your company.*
- Put the registration identification method requested. It can be your corporate email address, identification document, or employee number depending on your company's way to register. And click on Continue.
- Complete your personal details with your email, name, and password and click on continue to proceed with your registration. If necessary, verify your email address and add the code sent to the email provided.
- Click on Sign Up to finish creating your account.
*Some companies require you to register through an internal link — if you do not find your company on the list check what is the correct registration method for your company in the welcome email.
If you have had any problems finalizing the registration or the purchase of your plan, such as an error processing card, please try again via the Gympass app. If the error still remains, please contact our team. We would be happy to assist you! 💬
Check out here how to activate your Gympass plan. 🤸