Check-ins must be performed through the family member's account. They just need to download the APP and access their account (using the details registered by the corporate user).
To check in as a family member follow the instructions below:
- Check with the corporate user that your plan is active, if the gym or studio you want to attend is available on your plan;
- Access the Gympass app and sign in with your details registered by the corporate user;
- Click on the Check-in button at the bottom of the screen;
- Select the gym or studio where you are at (and the activity you want to do);
- Click on the Confirm option.
Please note that the check-in is used to guarantee your access to gyms when attending in-person classes.
If you scheduled a live class or personal trainer session, you will not need to check-in as it is done automatically by accessing the class link. If you’re experiencing problems with the system, such as the message “Something went wrong”, please contact our support team.