If your family member can't check in, please contact our team via Chat, which you can find at the bottom of the screen, or by submitting a request here.
Check-ins must be performed through the family member's account. They just need to download the App and access their account (using the details registered by the corporate user). 🙂
To check in as a family member follow the instructions below:
- Check with the corporate user that your plan is active, if the gym or studio you want to attend is available on your plan.
- Access the Gympass app and sign in with your details registered by the corporate user.
- Click on the Check-in button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the gym or studio where you are at (and the activity you want to do);
- Click on the Confirm option.
📌Please note that the check-in is used to guarantee your access to gyms when attending in-person classes.
If you scheduled a live class or personal trainer session, you will not need to check-in as it is done automatically by accessing the class link. If you’re experiencing problems with the system, such as the message Something went wrong, please contact our support team.